Friday, October 8, 2010

The Milk's Gone Bad



So we live in a generation coming to grips with the fact that nearly everything we've been eating for the past twenty to thirty years has been denaturalized and pumped with hormones, steroids, antibiotics, MSG, trans-fats, and various other forms of additives and preservatives.  Collectively, many of us are trying to reduce our dependence on these foods in favour of organic products.  While organic products are more expensive, particularly in Canada where they are not subsidized by the federal government, I cannot live with the fact that the products just do not seem to last very long.  I don't drink very much milk, but when I do buy it, it goes bad well before its 'Best Before' date.  I can't get this stuff to last 5 days, which is very frustrating.  I and Sabrina however, will continue along this path toward salvation (ha ha ha!), trying to avoid spoiled milk whenever we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment